Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy birthday to me....

So today marks my 26th year in this world.  Today I did what makes me the happiest; I had a full day of hard labor.  I went to work this morning only to find that some kids had a fire in the deep-end of the bowl over the weekend.  I spent most of the day fixing all the crap they had drug around.  Around lunch, Dave arrived back from the West Coast and we started getting everything ready to start welding some coping tomorrow.  We are looking really good to start pouring some concrete early next week.  Its nice to have some templates in the ground and be able to spy out some lines.  The bowl is going to be super fun.. I can't wait until we finish a portion and have some round-wall to skate on our breaks.  
I am really looking forward to the cheesecake that Sarah has baked me for my birthday.  I love cheesecake almost as much as I love Sarah and haven't had a single slice since I have been in New Zealand.  I'm getting excited like a fat kid!!!!!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Happy late birthday Scott! Hope you had a good one

Anonymous said...

Hope you have had a most awesome birthday!
Much love,
Your Jewish Mother

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Scott! Glad you're still having a blast over there!
~Katie Kline

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday. We miss you guys.