Wednesday, April 8, 2009

working!

Been working heaps lately.... getting orders out the door and betting through a huge order.  We have several hundred more boards to make before we can start the park so we are pretty hard at it.  Daves wife Lisa has been cooking me absolutely wonderful meals three times a day.  Most of it come from their garden which is awesome.  I am really getting spoiled with the food.  just to give you an idea, we are having lobster tonight.  They like good food.  Now don't let me fool you into believing that I am living in luxury.  The house they live in is quite old.  There is one wood burning stove for heat, so at night we all sit in one small room to stay warm.  There are a couple of leaks through out the house but lucky none are in my room.  Lisa has one right above her head!.  They were going to fix the house up a bit, but are working on building a new house so they decided not to bother.  With all the age this house has it is quite cozy and charming.  I'll post some pictures later.  
while you wait, heres a pic I took on a break from work


hope everyone is doing well, i miss you all

No comments: