Friday, April 17, 2009

Some time off.......

On Wednesday I drove back to Christchurch early to surprise Sarah.  I took a different mountain pass to enable me to stop by Reefton skatepark.  Pretty fun park with a really fun bowl.  Not too big but the first proper roundwall I have skated in New Zealand.  The park had a decent sized street area with tons of random tranny all over the place.  I had quite a good time doing weird tricks off of random tranny.  Once again I got heaps of weird looks from the little kids at the park.  Other than that there is really nothing new going on.  I'm back in Christchurch and have a few days off before we start the park on Monday.  I am trying to do as little as possible between now and then.  I'm not sure anybody actually reads this blog anymore.  Regardless I still feel somewhat compelled to update it.  I wish I had more exciting things to tell you but I don't.  I've been skating everyday and Sarah's looking for a new job.  Thats about the extent of our lives right now.     
Now for some pictures of Dave's property where I was building boards....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long did you leave the shutter open on the second photo? It's awesome!

-Joel

VALKOR said...

30 sec/F4 @18mm
Click on the photo to go to the original. Blogge tends to cut off half of the photo.....