Saturday, April 18, 2009

I just wanted to say that...

I have the bestest girlfriend in the world. She makes me coffee, and loves me and runs baths for me when I have muscle soreness. Aint she the best?! Not to mention ridiculously good looking and svelte like a tiger! RAWR!

Also she is so great at Scrabble, and it blows my mind that her vocabulary surpasses mine by leaps and bounds. Damn I love Sarah. I mean, really... Could a man ask for more? I think I'm going to take her out to the movies this weekend and treat her to a delicious seafood dinner. Yeah, that sounds nice. She is superior to me in many, many ways. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me so happy Scott to hear you talk about my daughter this way. Sarah is the bomb and I am so glad you appreciate her the way she deserves to be appreciated. I love you both!
Your Jewish Mother

Anonymous said...

You guys are great together. I am happy that you guys are making a go down there. Also...I want a fucking post card.

-Joel