Thursday, March 26, 2009

The future and bananas

I reckon that most people who read this are in the States.  If you are in the States, then that would officially make me ahead of you by a day!!  Well technically its 18 hours, but nonetheless its awesome.  I love talking to people on skype on thursday and be able to say its wednesday there.  
On another side note, my mind wandered today.  I buy bags of candy every once in a while and today was no exception.  Most bags of candy include a yellow flavour of banana.  I could be wrong, but when I share my candies people almost never like banana.  Its never a grey area either.  Its black and white.  There no "there not my favorite but I still like em" or "I don't love em but I guess I'll eat them."  Its either "I fucking LOVE banana, give me them all," or "eeewwww, I HATE banana! I wont touch em!"  This leads me to a question for the candy companies; Why the hell are there still so many banana pieces in my bags.  There always seems a greater banana to other fruit ratio in the bag.  And seeing the black and white situation of the banana flavour, why isn't there a banana exclusive bag.  The candy companies need to take out all of the banana pieces in the mixed flavour bags and sell the flavour individually.  The banana lovers can buy both bags if they must absolutely have a banana inclusive mix of flavours.  I really don't think anyone would be upset over the absence of banana but I know of at least two people that would buy more assorted bags of candy if such an action would be taken!  Just a thought.

No comments: