Saturday, December 6, 2008

Who the Hell Knows

Well Here it goes.  I having been wanting to start blogging my life for sometime now.  I am always doing things that I myself find rather interesting.  I actually find my daily activities alot more than interesting.  I love my life, and I know that sounds lame, but I do.  I have awsome friends, an amazing girlfriend and two jobs that all fill me countless laughs and smiles.  I try to travel as much as I can and am constantly trying to get out.  I plan to use this blog not only to let people into to my world, but to also preserve it for myself.  There are so many memories that we have that are so easily lost to time.  I want to be able to have something to look back upon and keep remembering my smiles.  

Sob story shit out of the way.  
I'll warn you.  I ramble when I type, and constantly jump to topics out of left field.  Deal with it.  You can send my webmaster an email if you like.       No I dont have a webmaster.  You can send me emails if you like.  It doesn't have to be about anything really, you can just send me an email about the weather.  I like getting emails.  Actually send me some funny shit about unicorns.  That is your job now.  go do it

*edit:   WOW, I read the first paragraph and its pretty funny.  It sounds like I am having to explain my blog to a class or something.  I didn't mean any of that.  Well actually I meant all of it but dont tell anyone.   Sorry if you actually read that.  Dont do it anymore.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF, i am not in that story once... i will stop reading this crap if i don't have surprise cameo once in a while. You don't even have to make it up. I was actually there over thanksgiving.

Out of left field... that reminds of back in the day, watching an awful movie (on VHS) starring gary coleman, "the kid from left field"... you remember it, look it up... that and the "dirt bike kid". that was before we really started skating though. unicorn. good seeing you guys, and hopefully i'll catch you before you head west.
adame